Thursday, September 22, 2011

Meet Birchbox

Birchbox is my newest obsession. Obviously I am a beauty product junkie/hoarder and I'm really a little upset that it has taken me this long to discover Birchbox. So thank goodness you have me, so I can fill you in!

Birchbox is a website that is basically a mini Sephora but what's so special about it is the "Birchbox" that you can subscribe to. The Birchbox is a sample of fabulous beauty products that is delivered to your door once a month and it's only 10 bucks a month.



I love it for numerous reasons. It's affordable, the samples are things you would actually want to try and they give you a decent sample size. I have a Sephora Beauty Insider card but the problem is, the samples you get are so tiny! I can barely squeeze out enough to even try it? BS!

Soooo, I suggest you subscribe the Birchbox. How fun to get this adorable little package in the mail once a month. It's officially the highlight of my day each month. Hope you decide to join to the Birchbox cult. You won't regret opening your mailbox to receive a box full of goodies each month, I promise. :)

Click here to subscribe: BIRCHBOX


Enjoy your Birchbox!

--Winston

No comments:

Post a Comment