Friday, September 16, 2011

Missoni Mob

Yes, I too got caught up in the Missoni Mayhem on Tuesday. I went to Target at 7:45am only to be greeted by two long lines at each entrance.

Line Number 1
Once we got inside, women took off and started running. It was nuts. I didn't feel like getting kicked out of Target so I behaved and slowly made my way to the clothes and snagged a few ugly dresses and  some cute make up bags. Since I missed out on everything I actually wanted while watching women pass me with carts full of multiple items, I called my sister in Monroe to wake up and run to Target. Luckily, Funroe wasn't as chaotic, she was able to score quite a few things.

The loot my sister scored me
Of course, we didn't get a throw which is the main thing I wanted but they are on Ebay right now for 300 dollars! Insanity for a fake Missoni blanket that was 39.99 at Target.


And last but not least, I did have one friend who went a little nuts. He may or may not be gay and he may or may not have spent almost 2 grand at Target. He's been running a black market out of his house this week and letting people come by and sort through the Target loot. Thank God for crazy, I mean gay, I mean good friends! I also scored a few things from him as well. 


Mr.X's buggy at Target





Hope you at least got a pair of socks or panties or an eraser or maybe just a price tag ripped off of something that says Missoni...  :)

Have a good weekend!

--Winston

2 comments:

  1. I am cryyyinggg laughing at this post... You are hysterical. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say this is a proud moment for me. Wow.

    ReplyDelete