Thursday, October 6, 2011

Your hair's new bff

Obviously, I love me some hair products. I have a million different shampoos and conditioners in my shower and I'm always willing to try any product that claims it will help me dry or straighten my hair faster! The problem is that most of the time, I can't really tell a difference when I use them. Maybe it smells really good or feels a little softer but no huge difference....

Until now!

Not a shocker that hair genius Frederic Fekkai has developed an insane line of hair products called the Silky Straight Ironless Collection. 

Shampoo and Conditioner

The surprising part is that I can tell an insane difference when I use the shampoo and the conditioner. My hair dries faster, straighter, and so much easier. I know it's a splurge but it's so worth it. The smooth finish serum is just an added bonus that is equally as good but start with the shampoo and conditioner. It will change your life or at least your hairs!

Happy Showering!


--Winston

No comments:

Post a Comment