Monday, April 11, 2011

What are you doing this weekend?

Reason number 2178 why I love Dallas-- They have a great music scene! I'm actually booked up this weekend with a double dose of the music scene in Big D. I recommend you jump on the opportunity to see two of my favorite bands who will be in town this weekend. Pete Yorn at the Granada on Friday night and The Avett Brothers at the Palladium on Saturday night.

Pete Yorn

The Avett Brothers

For a little preview, download "All at Once" by Pete Yorn and "Kick Drum Heart" by the Avett Brothers.

Also, if you need a good place to find new music or want to keep up with who's playing in the Dallas area, I found the best music website the other day. I haven't seen one this good in a while. Whoever runs this site has great taste. Check it out: DBF-Music.

See you Friday!

--Winston

2 comments:

  1. My favorite band, Foster the People is headed your way this summer, July 3, at the Loft in Dallas. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check them out!! Thanks for the heads up. :)

    ReplyDelete