Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh Lovers Lane...

Have you driven down Lovers Lane near Inwood Village lately? I literally counted the other day there are more than 15 nail salons within a ½ mile radius. There are probably even more and I just can’t see them from the road! How do they all stay in business? More importantly, how do I decide which one to try? Well, since I moved to Dallas, I have been salon hopping. I’ve tried almost every one of those 15 nail salons and finally……I found the one! Pampered Soles.

Pampered Soles


There are a million reasons why this salon is so fabulous. Where do I begin? First off their customer service is through the roof. The most adorable couple own the salon and they keep things in tip top shape. They’ve thought of the every last detail that makes your visit pleasant and enjoyable.  Would you like a water or coke? Room temperature or over ice? Bottle or glass? I mean the list goes on and on. They also serve a complimentary snack- a few crackers with cream cheese and pepper jelly.

The first time I went to the salon, I was comfortably seated in a chair when the owner(pretty easy on the eyes) came over with his lap top and went through a questionnaire with me. How do you like your water? Hot, warm, cold? Nails? Round or Square? Cuticles? Cut or don’t cut? He typed away and explained to me that now they know how I like my services so they won’t have to ask me every time I come in.
Last but not least, every customer gets their own personalized box which holds your reusable tools. You can even store your favorite polish there so you don't have to remember to bring it each time!

Oh and have I even mentioned how great the actual pedicures and manicures are? Top notch! My feet have never been softer and the precision of the polish application is perfection.
Try the shellac, it’s my new favorite polish that stays on for 3-4 weeks depending how fast your nails grow. Also, when you make an appointment, tell them Scarlett Jo sent you. You’ll get the royal treatment! J


Happy ManiPedi!

--Winston

2 comments:

  1. Now, that's customer service. Made me wish I lived in Dallas, but now I know where to go when I visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you be willing to come to my area and give all the salons a try? I've been trying for years to find one with the level of service you describe in this post!

    ReplyDelete