Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Can I blog about a blog?

I can't help it, I'm literally obsessed with so many different blogs. I spend way too much time reading post after post and saving image after image. It's an addiction. My friend Jen has gotten so addicted that she had to start a flicker account just to have somewhere to store all the images she collects. I think she rubbed off on me because lately I can't stop. I've got so many folders on my desktop filled with pictures. I have inspiration photos saved for every inch of a dream house that I want to create one day.

As hard as it is to narrow it down to just one favorite blog, there is currently one blog that makes me gasp every time. I get so excited when I see they have updated because I know whatever they post will be amazing! I usually fall immediately in love and have to email at least 3 different friends. These girls have impeccable taste. I promise you will fall in love to.

Get ready to spent way too many hours reading everything they've ever posted. And if you end up like me, you'll be stopping every other picture to bookmark or save another brilliant idea!

Without further ado, meet: Fric and Frac.
You can view their exceptional blog here: http://fricandfracblog.blogspot.com/

Below is a sample of what you can expect to see....


Cutest bed nook in the world? I would love to crawl in for a little nap...

I am OBSESSED. I will definitely be doing this to my floors one day. And as long as you  keep the rest of the furniture  neutral, it really doesn't seem too wacky.

I didn't even think I liked dark wood until seeing this. So stunning!

I've always wanted to do a cool wall of pictures like this! Who knew it could even work in the dining area? 

And I'm napping again in this perfect little bed cubby...



Enjoy!


--Winston

6 comments:

  1. I am already hooked on YOUR blog, W! Seeing as you are collecting all kinds of ideas and images for inspiration, I thought you might like this site: http://pinterest.com/. Enjoy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! My friend just told me about this today. I can't wait to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - thanks so much for your kind words Winston! Such a surprise to see Fric and Frac mentioned in your post! You've made my day! It's nice to know someone is out there enjoying the blog! Happy to find yours too - keep it up!
    Best,
    Jen
    Fric and Frac

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I'm hooked, too. Love that you talk about so many different topics - that's sure to appeal to a wide range of visitors. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The images you have chosen to display in your blog are really incredible! Are you going to categorize pics or posts (not sure how this works) so readers can find things in the future? For example, I already know I want to build that bed cubby in an extra bedroom someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about collecting pictures and images that are fun and inspiring. An earlier comment from Amanda mentioned Pininterest.com as a great place to catalog stuff like this. On the blog Martawrites, you can see what she's done with Pininterest. I'm enjoying your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete